We regret that due to the technical limitations of our site, we are unable to offer eBooks or Audio Downloads to customers outside of the UK.
For further details please read our eBooks help.
Tasmania – Guidebook (eBook)Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Mainland Australia's quirky and rugged southern neighbour celebrates its relative isolation with a laid-back ambience, an emerging gourmet food scene, and some of the planet's most astounding wilderness and scenery.
This eBook is Lonely Planet's latest Tasmania guide book and includes:
• Two authors, 45 maps, 300km of iconic Great Walks, 2 Tassie tigers (stuffed)
• Inspirational photos
• Comprehensive planning tools & in-depth background
• Walking in Tasmania feature
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Tasmania, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Tasmania.
• Planning chapters
• Hobart & Around, Tasman Peninsula & Port Arthur, The Southeast, Midlands & Lake Country, The East Coast, Launceston & Around, Davenport & the Northwest, Cradle Country & the West
• Understand & Survival chapters.
Lonely Planet's Tasmania guide is written and researched by: Brett Atkinson and Gabi Mocatta
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications