For further details please read our eBooks help.
This volume reveals the wisdom we can learn from sailing, a sport that pits human skills against the elements, tests the mettle and is a rich source of valuable lessons in life.
- Unravels the philosophical mysteries behind one of the oldest organized human activities
- Features contributions from philosophers and academics as well as from sailors themselves
- Enriches appreciation of the sport by probing its meaning and value
- Brings to life the many applications of philosophy to sailing and the profound lessons it can teach us
- A thought-provoking read for sailors and philosophers alike