We regret that due to the technical limitations of our site, we are unable to offer eBooks or Audio Downloads to customers outside of the UK.
For further details please read our eBooks help.
Pocket Rome Travel Guide - Lonely Planet Pocket Guide (eBook)Lonely Planet
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Interactive and inspiring, Pocket Rome highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Pocket Rome is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each destination they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Regions covered: Ancient Rome, Trevi, Centro Storico, Tridente, Vatican City, Monti, Esquilino, Celio, Lateran, Aventino, Testaccio, Trastevere, Gianicolo, Prati
Inside Pocket Rome:
• Full color styling and images
• Region and city maps
• Itineraries organized by region, length of trip, or theme
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps and images – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Google maps integration – see where you are and where you are going (requires internet connection)
• Comprehensive interlinking – seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – jump straight to what you are looking for with inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –quickly look up the meaning of any word with the inbuilt dictionary
Pocket Rome is written and researched by Duncan Garwood
Publisher: Lonely Planet Pty, Ltd