For further details please read our eBooks help.
Madeira, Porto Santo: Travel with Insider Tips - Marco Polo Travel Guides (eBook)Marco Polo
Travel with Insider Tips to Madeira, the Portuguese island – famous for its wine, flowers and landscapes.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Madeira and discover its amazing sandy beaches and beautiful harbours.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants and including areas such as Funchal, Machico, Sao Vicente and Porto Moniz.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Campo De Baixo, Festa Da Flor, Casa Colombo and Palheiro Gardens
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including the best snorkelers' paradise, taking in the island via a Paraglider and where you can enjoy an unspoiled view of the north coast.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Madeira with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to all the different bus timetables that makes getting around easy
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from what is popularly referred to as 'Islands of Eternal Spring'.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Madeira and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it's all about - whether it is seeing the Levadas, taking in Jardim Botanico or trying your hand at the numerous water sports such as diving, snorkelling or surfing!
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Madeira hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Madeira itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
Publisher: Marco Polo Travel Publishing