For further details please read our eBooks help.
Fundraising Law Made Easy (eBook)Bruce R. Hopkins
The ins and outs of fundraising law-made easy-from nonprofit law authority Bruce Hopkins
Author Bruce R. Hopkins-a leading authority on the laws regulating fundraising-offers essential, practical legal information in easy-to-understand English. His practical tips and "red flags" provide useful advice and present critical information in an efficient and comprehensible fashion.
Now your organization can be fully informed about the basic legal requirements affecting fundraising and avoid the perils lurking in the myriad tax-law traps. Fundraising Law Made Easy clearly shows you how, with everything you need to know about
- The fundraising process
- State charitable solicitation acts
- Federal tax charitable giving rules
- Requirements of the new Form 990
- How constitutional law, governance, and IRS audit practices pertain to charitable fundraising
- Expert advice from Bruce Hopkins, the author of more than 20 books on nonprofit counsel, including The New Form 990 and Charitable Giving Law Made Easy
Mandatory reading whether you are a charitable organization development officer, fundraising consultant, a trustee, or a director, Fundraising Law Made Easy illuminates the rules surrounding charitable giving, and authoritatively and thoroughly guides you through every aspect of its laws.