For further details please read our eBooks help.
Dublin Travel Guide - Lonely Planet City Guide (eBook)Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Dublin is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find your favourite pub, explore Trinity College's architectural highlights, or discover the city's history at Kilmainham Gaol; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Dublin Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
• Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including history, literature, music and architecture.
• Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over seventeen colour maps
• Useful features – including Walking Tours, Day Trips and For Free
• Coverage of Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Merrion Square, the Northside, Kilmainhaim and the Liberties, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
• Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
• Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
• Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
• Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
• Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalise your guidebook experience
• Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Dublin, our most comprehensive guide to Dublin, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
• Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Ireland guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Ireland, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Fionn Davenport.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' – New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Publisher: Lonely Planet