For further details please read our eBooks help.
Discover Kaua'i Travel Guide - Discover (eBook)Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Interactive and inspiring, Discover Kaua'i highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover Kaua'i is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each country they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Regions covered: Lihu'e, Kapaʻa, Eastside, Hanalei, North Shore, Poʻipu, South Shore, Waimea Canyon, Westside
Inside Discover Kaua'i:
• Full color styling and images
• Country, region and city maps
• Itineraries organized by region, length of trip, or theme
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Local experts recommend what not-to-miss
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps and images – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Google maps integration – see where you are and where you are going (requires internet connection)
• Comprehensive interlinking – seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – jump straight to what you are looking for with inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –quickly look up the meaning of any word with the inbuilt dictionary
Discover Kaua'i is written and researched by Paul Stiles, E Clark Carroll.
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications