For further details please read our eBooks help.
Caribbean Islands - Lonely Planet Chapter (eBook)Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Caribbean Islands includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of the Caribbean Islands.
This guide is the result of over 12-months of research by 13 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in the Caribbean Islands, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Caribbean Islands:
• Full color styling and images
• Over 100 clear, easy-to-read color maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Food, People, Culture, Language, and an A-Z survival guide.
Special eBook enhancements include:
• Scalable maps and images – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Comprehensive interlinking – seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Adam Karlin, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Brendan Sainsbury, Kevin Raub, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Brandon Presser, Paul Clammer, Michael Grosberg, Karla Zimmerman, Emily Matchar, Nate Cavalieri
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications