For further details please read our eBooks help.
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Flowers and Foliage for Cutting (eBook)Alan Titchmarsh
We all enjoy having fresh flowers in the home, but they can sometimes be costly and the range is often limited. In this inspiring guide, Alan Titchmarsh shows how to grow a vibrant selection of plants to use in arrangements: flowers of many shapes, sizes and colours, and foliage, berries and seedheads too. With a little planning, you can have something beautiful in your home every day of the year.
* A-Z directory of Alan's recommended plants for cutting
* Ideas for arrangements and planting plans for cutting plots
* Tips on choosing the right plants for your garden
* Expert advice on cutting and preparing flowers and foliage
* Seasonal recommendations and ideas for special occasions
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
You may also be interested in...
“My kind of Book”
This is a great book for all gardening levels, as someone with a little bit of experience who wanted a bit more help, I've found this book to be constantly open, as I fish for new ideas and tips on what to grow... More