For further details please read our eBooks help.
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Water Gardening (eBook)Alan Titchmarsh
Water will bring a garden miraculously to life, drawing the eye more than any other feature. When still, its shimmering reflections create a peaceful mood, while moving water animates the garden scene and delights with its mesmerizing sounds. In this definitive guide, Alan shows you how to design and make a water feature to suit any size and style of garden, from a large wildlife pond, stream or rill to the tiniest pebble or wall fountain.
* Easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step diagrams
* A-Z directory of Alan's recommended pond and waterside plants
* Guide to choosing and caring for fish
* Key tips on encouraging wildlife to your pond
* Season-by-season guide to pond maintenance
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
You may also be interested in...
“My kind of Book”
This is a great book for all gardening levels, as someone with a little bit of experience who wanted a bit more help, I've found this book to be constantly open, as I fish for new ideas and tips on what to grow... More