This Tour has now ended.
Meet Connor Franta on his Note to Self Book Tour!
Buy a ticket to get yourself a pre-signed copy of Note to Self, an exclusive poster and an opportunity to get a selfie with Connor.
We want all fans to have the best possible experience on the Note to Self tour. In the interest of the limited time available and to maximise the number of fans that Connor can meet, the following terms & conditions will be in effect for all Note to Self signings. We are putting these rules in place for the safety and enjoyment of everyone involved. Please respect each other and Connor on the day. Be kind to each other and take the opportunity whilst in line to make some friends. We look forward to seeing you on the tour!
Terms & Conditions
- You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event (which will be exchanged for a wristband), to gain entry, and as proof of purchase. Please keep your ticket in a safe place.
- Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference.
- To avoid disappointment, we must stress there will be no opportunity to view or meet Connor without a ticket.
- Early arrivals maybe be turned away and asked to return later. Any ticket holders arriving at the venue any earlier than one hour before the advertised start time may be asked to return later.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please be prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing maybe required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers and keep hydrated.
- The exact time at which each event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- To avoid any possible disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time.
- You will receive your pre-signed copy of the book and poster at the venue.
- Your ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to have a selfie with Connor. Due to time restraints there will strictly be a ‘one selfie per ticket holder’ rule.
- A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person.
- Only copies of Note to Self will be pre-signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Due to time restraints unfortunately dedications within the book will not be possible.
- Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult.
- Due to health and safety limitations those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue unless they are a parent or guardian of anyone under the age of 14.
- Please note the event may be filmed. As an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Waterstones.com/tickets. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have merchandise signed?
Unfortunately due to time limitations only copies of Note to Self can be signed
Can I bring my friends?
No, all those queuing MUST have a ticket (which will be exchanged for a wristband). Due to Connor’s popularity, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the signing. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Connor for non-ticket holders.
What if I want or already have an additional copy of the book?
Due to the unique nature of this event it will only be possible to have the book purchased with the ticket signed on the day.
Can I meet Connor or watch the signing if I haven’t bought a book or have a wristband?
Unfortunately, due to the popularity and therefore security measures in place, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the signing. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Connor for non-ticket holders.
What time can we start queuing?
Early arrivals maybe be turned away and asked to return later. Any ticket holders arriving at the venue any earlier than one hour before the advertised start time may be asked to return later.
Can I have my picture taken with Connor?
Yes, your ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to have a selfie with Connor. In order to be fair and for Connor to see so many of you, strictly ONE SELFIE with Connor will be permitted per ticket holder. Unfortunately there will be no time posed/full photos.
What if I lose my ticket/ wristband?
To queue for the signing you must have your ticket which will be exchanged for a wristband. We cannot replace any lost tickets or wristbands.
I am under 14. Can I still attend?
Yes. Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket/ wristband. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult.
What time does the event finish?
Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day. To avoid any disappointment please arrive at the advertised start time.
If I cannot make the event on the day, can I have a book reserved and signed?
Unfortunately due to the unique element of this event we cannot reserve or have copies signed for those unable to attend on the day
If you have further questions that are not answered in this FAQ please contact: email@example.com