Competitions and Prize Draws
Zoe Sugg Pre-order Prize Draw
Closed on 17/09/18
Cordially Invited is Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella’s, first non-fiction book and to celebrate we're offering our customers the chance to be entered into a very exciting prize draw.
Publishing Thursday 4 October 2018 Cordially Invited is a beautifully photographed lifestyle book. Divided into seasons and packed full of ideas, inspiration and DIYs, it reveals Zoe’s favourite events – big and small – throughout the year and how to celebrate them in style. Cordially Invited is Zoe’s blueprint for making an event and a memory out of each day.
By pre-ordering with us you will be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets on a 1-hr practical craft workshop event, hosted by Zoe in collaboration with an expert maker, the workshops will take place over one day in mid-October 2018. Each workshop will be small and intimate, offering winners the chance to chat, craft, and get their book signed in person. As well as entry into the prize draw, the first 1,000 copies pre-ordered will be signed. Pre-orders made after first 1,000 will be entered into the prize draw but the book itself will be unsigned.
Pre-order your copy by midnight on Monday 17 September to be in with the chance of winning:
- Two tickets to one of four 1-hr practical craft workshop events (allocated at random), hosted by Zoe
- Transport, accommodation, food, drink and other expenses are not included.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the pre-order draw entitled Zoe Sugg Pre-order Competition. Any Waterstones customer who pre-orders a copy of Cordially Invited (9781473687776) on Waterstones.com before midnight on Monday 17 September 2018 will be automatically entered into the draw to win. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Entrants must be residents of the UK, excluding Northern Ireland. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be 40 prize winners, who will each win 2 tickets to one of four, 1-hour long practical craft workshop events (allocated at random) in a venue near Brighton (venue TBC), hosted by Zoe in collaboration with an expert maker, over one day in mid- October 2018. Each workshop will be small and intimate, with just 20 attendees, offering winners the chance to chat, craft, and get their book signed in person. (“Prize”). Transport, accommodation, food, drink and other expenses are not included in the Prize.
- The signed copies of Cordially Invited are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw supervised by the Promoter will take place within five working days of Monday 17 September 2018 to select the winner(s). The Prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email, and will need to respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not respond within seven days, does not meet all of the necessary conditions, refuses the Prize, or is unable to attend the workshop on the date offered another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter will make available the name and county of the winners to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address 203-205 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Hodder & Stoughton Ltd (“Hodder”).