Milly Johnson Pre-order Competition
Competition closes on 21st February 2018
We're offering one lucky winner the chance to have afternoon tea with the fabulous Milly Johnson when you order The Perfectly Imperfect Woman through Waterstones.com. We have a limited number of signed copies of The Perfectly Imperfect Woman available as well so order quickly to secure your copy.
The Perfectly Imperfect Woman is the heart-warming and hilarious new novel from the queen of feel-good fiction and Sunday Times bestselling author, Milly Johnson - a novel of family, secrets, love and redemption and broken hearts mended and made all the stronger for it.
Marnie Salt has made so many mistakes in her life that she fears she will never get on the right track. But when she 'meets' an old lady on a baking chatroom and begins confiding in her, little does she know how her life will change.
Pre-order your copy before midnight on Wednesday 21 February 2018 to in with the chance of winning:
- Afternoon tea with Milly Johnson
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the pre-order draw entitled Milly Johnson pre-order prize draw. Any Waterstones customer who pre-orders a copy of The Perfectly Imperfect Woman by Milly Johnson (9781471163982) on Waterstones.com before midnight on 21 February 2018 will be automatically entered into the draw to win. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the Title.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of the UK – excluding Northern Ireland. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be one prize winner, who will win afternoon tea with Milly Johnson. Date and venue to be confirmed, to make it as convenient for the winner and author as possible. Travel expenses are not included.
- The signed copies of The Perfectly Imperfect Woman are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw supervised by the Promoter will take place within five working days of 22/02/2018 to select the winner. The Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email, and will need to respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact. If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
- The Promoter will make available the name and county of the winners to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address 203-205 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the pre-order draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this pre-order draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Waterstones Booksellers Limited (“Waterstones”) on behalf of itself and its associated companies in Ireland, The Netherlands and Belgium and Simon & Schuster UK Ltd.