- New & Bestselling, Local, Greeting Cards, Fiction (including Crime, Manga, Sci Fi, and Graphic Novels), Children's, Customer Order Collection, Customer Toilet,
15 Coney Street, York, YO1 9QLView on Map
- Call us on 01904 620784
- Twitter: @WaterstonesYork
- Facebook: WaterstonesYork
- Instagram: @WaterstonesYork
15 Coney Street is the jewel in York's crown. A delight to visit for both locals and tourists in one of the country's most historically and culturally important cities.
Journey to the back of the shop and you'll discover a fun and buggy-friendly kids’ section complete with knowledgeable booksellers on-hand to help out, recommend books, and provide activities for little ones.
Up the curved staircase (or in the lift if stairs aren't your thing) we have our Café W, from which you can watch the world go by. It is the place for coffee and tea, cakes and savouries. Sit back, relax, read and enjoy the locally made tasty treats.
That's not all - we don't just sell you the books, we have many an opportunity for you to get involved too. Evening author talks, afternoon signings with big names (we're talking both celebrities and literati here!), kids’ activities and Story Time, and Book Clubs all occur frequently.
- Cafe W, All Adult Non-Fiction including Academic, History, and Food & Drink
Events View all
- 15 Coney Street
- YO1 9QL
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?