- Fiction (and all sub-categories), Children's (including Education), Pregnancy & Childcare, Local Interest, Poetry, Stationery & Gifts, Click & Collect, Board Games, Hardbacks, Harry Potter
20-21 Peascod Street, Windsor, SL4 1DUView on Map
- Call us on 01753 856456
- Twitter: @Windsor_wstones
- Facebook: WaterstonesWindsor
- Instagram: @waterstoneswindsor
Waterstones is Windsor's local bookshop, welcoming both local residents and visitors to our historic town.
Our shop is situated in the heart of the historic town of Windsor and is home to a wonderful range of books and gifts.
Our experienced and knowledgeable booksellers are on hand to help you find the perfect book, whoever it may be for. Our Children’s section is the pride of our shop, with a large selection of books for all ages and appetites.
We work hard to make sure our bookshop is an inviting and friendly place to be, and love nothing more than chatting with our customers about what we love best – reading. Whether you are a regular customer, or just visiting the town, we’ll do our very best to make sure you get exactly what you came in for, with the excellent service each and every one of our customers deserves. We hope to see you soon.
- History & Military, Transport, Politics, Popular Science, Smart Thinking Business, Travel, Reference, Languages, Sport, Crafts, Fashion, Arts & Architecture, Gardening, Pets & Natural History, Religion, MBS, Health & Self Help, Humour, Indoor Games, Food & Drink, Biography
- 20-21 Peascod Street
- SL4 1DU
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.