- Fiction, Children’s, Arts and Entertainment, Cookery, Health, Biography, History, Politics, Business, Economics and Popular/Social Sciences.
Waterstones London - Trafalgar Square
The Grand Building, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5EJView on Map
- Monday 08.30 - 21.00
- Tuesday 08.30 - 21.00
- Wednesday 08.30 - 21.00
- Thursday 08.30 - 21.00
- Friday 08.30 - 21.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 21.00
- Sunday 12.00 - 18.00
- Call us on 020 7839 4411
- Twitter: @WaterstonesTraf
Sign up to our shop's emails
Hear first about exclusive events, book clubs and news, tailor your bespoke selection below
Waterstones Trafalgar Square is situated in the heart of Central London in the shadow of Nelson's Column, under the arches of the Grand Building. We welcome book lovers from London and all over the world...
Our books are spread over three floors within the Grand Building.
Nestled between the political landscape of Whitehall, the cultural heartland of the National Gallery and the theatres around the Strand, our store has an authoritative range. Whether you are looking for an in-depth historical study or your next stunning page-turner for the train home from Charing Cross, our expert booksellers can find what you need.
You can also join us for book signings and a range of events and debates, or simply relax with a coffee in the Costa Coffe shop situated within our Travel bookshop which boasts a wonderful view of the famous square. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- New titles, London guides, Humour and Gift, Click & Collect, Stationery.
- Travel guides and literature, Costa Coffee.
Events View all
- London - Trafalgar Square
- The Grand Building, Trafalgar Square
- WC2N 5EJ