- Fiction, Children’s, Arts and Entertainment, Cookery, Health, Biography, Travel Guides and Literature, History, Politics, Business, Economics and Popular/Social Sciences.
Waterstones London - Trafalgar Square
The Grand Building, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5EJView on Map
- Call us on 020 7839 4411
- Twitter: @WaterstonesTraf
- Instagram: @waterstonestrafsq
Sign up to our shop's emails
Hear first about exclusive events, book clubs and news, tailor your bespoke selection below
Waterstones Trafalgar Square is situated in the heart of Central London in the shadow of Nelson's Column, under the arches of the Grand Building. We welcome book lovers from London and all over the world...
Our books spread over three floors within the Grand Building.
Nestled between the political landscape of Whitehall, the cultural heartland of the National Gallery and the theatres around the Strand, our store has an authoritative range. Whether you are looking for an in-depth historical study or your next stunning page-turner for the train home from Charing Cross, our expert booksellers can help you find what you need.
You can also join us for book signings and a range of events and debates, or simply relax with a coffee in our Café W which boasts a wonderful view of the famous square. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- New titles, London guides, Humour and Gift, Click & Collect, Stationery.
- Café W.
Events View all
- London - Trafalgar Square
- The Grand Building, Trafalgar Square
- WC2N 5EJ
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.