- Children's, Young Adult, Study Guides, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Horror, Manga
Emerson Chambers, Blackett Street, Newcastle, NE1 7JFView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 19.00
- Tuesday 09.00 - 19.00
- Wednesday 09.00 - 19.00
- Thursday 09.00 - 20.00
- Friday 09.00 - 19.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 19.00
- Sunday 11.00 - 17.00
- Call us on 0191 261 7757
- Twitter: @WaterstonesNewc
- Facebook: pages/Waterstones-Newcastle-upon-Tyne/102755309786020
Waterstones Newcastle is the biggest bookshop in the North East, boasting a magnificent range of books situated in a beautiful building in the centre of the City.
Our four-storey shop offers the best browsing experience in the North East, with a magnificent range of books and helpful staff on hand to recommend bestsellers and hidden gems alike.
Situated in a beautiful building opposite Grey's Monument, designed by celebrated architect Benjamin Simpson, the booksellers of Emerson Chambers love nothing more than to share their love of reading with our customers.
Whether you read Thrillers, Fantasy or Non-Fiction, we will be happy to help you find your next favourite author. When you've finished browsing, why not indulge in some quiet reading and a cappuccino in Café W, situated on the first floor?
If you share our passion for books, come and lose yourself among our shelves; there's a wealth of reading to discover.
- Bestsellers, Fiction, Crime, Classics, Click & Collect Collection Point
- Cafe W, Food & Drink, Sport, Travel, Travel Writing, Maps, Outdoor Pursuits, Nature & Gardening, Stationery, Cards
- History & Military, Art & Photography, Academic Books, Business & Finance, Poetry & Literary Criticism, Religion, Spirituality, Self Help, Health, Languages, True Crime, Biography
Events View all
- Emerson Chambers, Blackett Street
- NE1 7JF