- Children's, Young Adult, Study Guides, Manga, Parenting, Science Fiction & Fantasy & Horror, Graphic Novels.
Emerson Chambers, Blackett Street, Newcastle, NE1 7JFView on Map
- Call us on 0191 261 7757
- Twitter: @waterstonesnewc
- Instagram: @waterstonesnewc
Waterstones Newcastle is the biggest bookshop in the North East, boasting a magnificent range of books.
Situated in a beautiful building opposite Grey's Monument, designed by celebrated architect Benjamin Simpson, the booksellers of Emerson Chambers love nothing more than to share their love of reading with our customers.
Whether you read Thrillers, Fantasy or Non-Fiction, we will be happy to help you find your next favourite author. When you've finished browsing, why not indulge in some quiet reading and a cappuccino in Café W, situated on the first floor?
If you share our passion for books, come and lose yourself among our shelves; there's a wealth of reading to discover.
- Bestsellers, Click & Collect Collection Point, Cards, Stationery, Games,
- Cafe W, Fiction & Crime, Poetry & Drama, Audio.
- History & Military, Art & Photography, Academic Books, Business & Finance, Religion, Spirituality, Self Help, Health, Languages, True Crime, Biography, Sport, Travel, Travel Writing, Maps, Outdoor Pursuits, Nature, Gardening, Pets, Cookery, Craft, Adult Colouring, Literary Criticism
Events View all
- Emerson Chambers, Blackett Street
- NE1 7JF
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?