- Bestsellers & New Books, Stationery & Gifts, Fiction, Classics, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Horror, Graphic Novels, Crime, Poetry, Drama, Humour & Puzzles, Cards, Click & Collect Collection Point.
93-97 Albion Street, Leeds, LS1 5APView on Map
- Call us on 0113 244 4588
- Twitter: @wstonesleeds
- Facebook: wstonesleeds
- Instagram: @waterstonesleeds
Waterstones Leeds is Yorkshire's biggest & best bookshop.
* Our Cafe W is now open Mon-Sat: 9:00am-5:30pm, Sun: 10:30am-4pm *
Our three floors of books makes us one of the biggest bookshops in the country, and Yorkshire's premier destination for all things literary.
Whether you're after the latest fiction must-read, a how-to manual for your garden or an enchanting adventure for your little one, you should have no trouble finding your next perfect read, but if not our friendly and knowledgeable booksellers are always on hand to recommend titles and share their enthusiasm.
If you need a break after all that literary heavy-lifting, head on up to our first floor café for a coffee – nothing goes better with a good new novel than a slice of cake.
Don't forget to check out our packed events calendar. We host everything from intimate book readings to sell out author talks, as well as plenty of activities for the kids during school holidays. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date on everything happening in Yorkshire's literary hub – you might find us talking about your next favourite read!
- Café W Coffee Shop, Food & Drinks, Craft, Architecture, Art & Design, Photography, Fashion, Interior Design, Gardening, Children's Bookshop, Revision Guides, Manga, Health & Fitness, Mind Body Spirit.
- History, Politics, Academic, Popular Science, Religion & Philosophy, Music, Film & TV, Travel, Transport, Nature, Pets, True Crime, Languages, Sport.
Events View all
- 93-97 Albion Street
- LS1 5AP
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?