- Fiction, Children's, Travel, Nature, New Non-Fiction, Cards, Stationery, Games, Click & Collect
Waterstones Lancaster - King Street
2-8 King Street, Lancaster, LA1 1JNView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 17.30
- Tuesday 09.00 - 17.30
- Wednesday 09.00 - 17.30
- Thursday 09.00 - 17.30
- Friday 09.00 - 17.30
- Saturday 09.00 - 17.30
- Sunday 10.30 - 16.30
- Call us on 01524 61477
- Twitter: @WaterstonesLKST
- Instagram: @waterstoneslancasterkingst
Waterstones Lancaster King Street is a hub for locals and tourists alike. We thrive on making our shop a place to relax and pick up something quite unique.
Our beautiful shop is very like an old- style bookshop when you walk through its doors - with ruby red lampshades dangling from the ceiling. Our booksellers have a vast amount of knowledge and we are proud to make Lancaster King Street wonderful to browse and shop.
We have an enchanting Children's department and a really diverse number of departments to inspire any mind. Our shop also has a wealth of books on local history, having one of the most famous castles in Britain, and the city having played a key role during the Pendle Witch trials.
Come and visit us and lose yourself within our beautiful bookshop.
- Food and Drink, Biography, Music, Film and TV, Self-help, Art, Fashion, Home, Photography
- History, Politics, Religion, Philosophy, Spirituality, Smart Thinking, Languages, Business, Reference
Events View all
- Lancaster - King Street,
- 2-8 King Street
- LA1 1JN