- History, Politics, Religion, Drama, Smart Thinking, Business, Academic, Reference, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Entertainment and Humour, Languages, Sport and Travel
Waterstones London - Kensington
193 Kensington High Street, London, W8 6SHView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 19.30
- Tuesday 09.00 - 19.30
- Wednesday 09.30 - 19.30
- Thursday 09.00 - 19.30
- Friday 09.00 - 19.30
- Saturday 09.30 - 19.30
- Sunday 11.30 - 17.30
- Call us on 020 7937 8432
- Twitter: @HSKWaterstones
- Facebook: pages/Waterstones-Kensington/154539657904245
Waterstones Kensington, at the centre of the famous High Street, provides a literary haven for locals and tourist alike.
Set over three floors our range of books will delight and inspire all ages and tastes. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff will make sure that you find exactly what you need - from the latest bestseller to that forgotten masterpiece.
From Art and Cookery to History and Philosophy we will find you the book to match your passions. Of course if we don't have what you're looking for we will try and find it and order it in for you. We also run a varied and exciting events program for adults and children.
We are a buzzy and exciting bookshop with a world of stories and information that we want to share with you.
- Hardbacks, Fiction, Poetry, Biography, Crime, Cards, Stationery, Wrapping Paper, Games and Gifts, Click & Collect Collection Point.
- Cookery, Natural History and Gardening, Health and Wellbeing, MBS and Self Help, Hobbies and Design, Art, Fashion and Architecture and Children Books, Games, Gifts and Cards.
Events View all
- London - Kensington,
- 193 Kensington High Street
- W8 6SH