- Academic , History & Politics (including Scottish History), Popular Science, Reference, Military & Transport, Philosophy, Religion, Travel and Maps. Biography, Customer Toilets and Cafe
Waterstones Glasgow - Sauchiehall Street
153-157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3EWView on Map
- Call us on 0141 332 9105
- Twitter: @WaterstonesGla
- Facebook: WaterstonesGlasgow
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street is the largest bookshop in Scotland, and home to Glasgow's book-loving citizens and visitors alike.
Our dramatic five storey bookshop holds Glasgow's largest range of books, and we are the premier venue for events and author signings in the city, with two cafés serving locally sourced food and drink, and a licensed bar hosting our monthly book quiz, lectures, film and poetry nights and more.
Our breathtaking atrium retains the grandeur of our building's cinematic past, and our booksellers and customers have created a proud chapter in the Glasgow bookshop story.
We offer a Click & Collect service, and an exclusive range of beautiful gifts and stationery. Our book rooms are destination sections, with an enchanting Children's department and magical Harry Potter common room. We house Scotland's finest line up of Crime and Literary Fiction, an Account Sales department, and Academic books on every imaginable subject.
We are your bookshop, so write your name in our pages, add to the story, and lose yourself in a world of words at Waterstones Sauchiehall St.
- New Titles & Bestsellers, Click & Collect, Humour, Books About Glasgow, Greetings Cards & Stationery,Games, Gifts
- Film, TV and Music. Art, Architecture, Design, Photography Fashion, crafts and hobbies Ladies Toilets
- Children's, Cookery, Health, Self Help and Spiritual Writing. Nature, Gardening and Pets
- Fiction, Classics, Crime, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Graphic Novels, Horror, Poetry & Drama. Café / Bar , Customer Toilets & Account Sales
- Glasgow - Sauchiehall Street
- 153-157 Sauchiehall Street
- G2 3EW
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.