- Children's, Cookery, Health & Self Help, Film & Music, Sport, Costa (with toilets)
We regret that due to the technical limitations of our site, we are unable to offer eBooks or Audio Downloads to customers outside of the UK.
For further details please read our eBooks help.
Your Glasgow - Sauchiehall Street Bookshop
153-157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3EWView on Map
- Monday 08.30 - 19.00
- Tuesday 08.30 - 19.00
- Wednesday 08.30 - 19.00
- Thursday 08.30 - 20.00
- Friday 08.30 - 19.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 19.00
- Sunday 10.00 - 18.00
Easter opening times
- 3rd Apr 08.30 - 19.00 - Good Friday
- 4th Apr 09.00 - 19.00 - Easter Saturday
- 5th Apr 10.00 - 18.00 - Easter Sunday
- 6th Apr 08.30 - 19.00 - Easter Monday
- Call us on 0141 332 9105
- Email us at email@example.com
- Twitter: @WaterstonesGla
- Facebook: WaterstonesGlasgow
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street is the largest bookshop in Scotland, and home to Glasgow's book-loving citizens and visitors alike.
Our dramatic , five-storey bookshop holds Glasgow's greatest range of books, and is the premier venue for book events and signings in the city. Our breath-taking atrium retains the grandeur of our building's cinematic past, and our booksellers and customers have created a proud chapter in the Glasgow bookshop story.
We offer a Click & Collect service, and a range of beautiful Gifts and Stationery. Our book rooms are destination sections, with an enchanting Children's department, Scotland's finest line up of Crime and Literary Fiction, and an academic level with our account sales department.
We are your bookshop, so write your name in our pages, add to the story, and lose yourself in a world of words at Waterstones.
- New Titles & Bestsellers, Click & Collect, Biography, Humour, Books About Glasgow, Greetings Cards & Stationery, Kindle & Games, Gifts
- Travel Guides & Travel Writing (including Scottish Travel), Maps & Atlases, Natural History, Gardening & Pets, Last Chance To Buy
- Fiction, Classics, Crime, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Graphic Novels, Horror, Poetry & Drama
- Academic & Account Sales, History & Politics (including Scottish History), Art & Design, Popular Science, Reference, Military & Transport, Philosophy, Religion & Spiritual Writing
- Glasgow - Sauchiehall Street,
- 153-157 Sauchiehall Street
- G2 3EW