- Academic , History & Politics (including Scottish History), Popular Science, Reference, Military & Transport, Philosophy, Religion, Travel and Maps. Biography, Customer Toilets and Cafe
Waterstones Glasgow - Sauchiehall Street
153-157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3EWView on Map
- Monday 08.30 - 20.00
- Tuesday 08.30 - 20.00
- Wednesday 08.30 - 20.00
- Thursday 08.30 - 20.00
- Friday 08.30 - 20.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 19.00
- Sunday 10.00 - 18.00
- Call us on 0141 332 9105
- Twitter: @WaterstonesGla
- Facebook: WaterstonesGlasgow
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street is the largest bookshop in Scotland, and home to Glasgow's book-loving citizens and visitors alike.
Our dramatic , five-storey bookshop holds Glasgow's greatest range of books, and is the premier venue for book events and signings in the city. Our breath-taking atrium retains the grandeur of our building's cinematic past, and our booksellers and customers have created a proud chapter in the Glasgow bookshop story.
We offer a Click & Collect service, and a range of beautiful Gifts and Stationery. Our book rooms are destination sections, with an enchanting Children's department, Scotland's finest line up of Crime and Literary Fiction, and an academic level with our account sales department.
We are your bookshop, so write your name in our pages, add to the story, and lose yourself in a world of words at Waterstones.
- New Titles & Bestsellers, Click & Collect, Humour, Books About Glasgow, Greetings Cards & Stationery,Games, Gifts
- Film, TV and Music. Art, Architecture, Design, Photography and Fashion. Ladies Toilets
- Children's, Cookery, Health, Self Help and Spiritual Writing. Nature, Gardening, Pets and Hobbies
- Fiction, Classics, Crime, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Graphic Novels, Horror, Poetry & Drama. Café / Bar , Customer Toilets & Account Sales
Events View all
- Glasgow - Sauchiehall Street,
- 153-157 Sauchiehall Street
- G2 3EW