- Children's, Fiction, Crime, True Crime History, Biography/Autobiography Sport, Smart Thinking, Politics, Popular Science, Cookery, Diet & Exercise,Gardening, Local Interest, Transport & Driving, MBS, Poetry & Drama, Nature, Pets,
Board Games, New Books, Stationery & Gifts, C+C's, order collection.
Waterstones Colchester - High Street
12-13 High Street, Colchester, CO1 1DAView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 17.30
- Tuesday 09.00 - 17.30
- Wednesday 09.00 - 17.30
- Thursday 09.00 - 17.30
- Friday 09.00 - 17.30
- Saturday 09.00 - 17.30
- Sunday 10.30 - 16.30
- Call us on 01206 561307
- Twitter: @waterstones_col
- Facebook: WaterstonesColchesterHS
Waterstones Colchester - in the heart of Britain's oldest recorded town.
Situated on the bustling High Street, our shop boasts a frontage admired by Pevsner in his Essex guide - describing it as a "fine example of 1920's bank architecture".
Inside you'll find friendly and helpful staff, together with a broad range of books (for adults and children), gifts, games and other beautiful items befitting one of Britain's fastest expanding towns.
We are proud to engage all those who visit our shop in our love of the written word, in all its formats. Across our two floors there’s the perfect book, just waiting to be discovered.
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Graphic Novels, Manga, Horror, Art, Crafts & Hobbies, Travel, Travel Writing, Languages , Business and Management, Religion & Philosophy, Computing, Outdoor Pursuits, Psychology, Reference, Antiques, Entertainment, Humour, Adult Education ( NVQ etc )
Events View all
- Colchester - High Street,
- 12-13 High Street
- CO1 1DA