- Children's, Fiction, Crime, Sci-fi, History, Biography, Sport, Smart Thinking, Popular Science, Cookery, Gardening, Local Interest, Education, Politics, Humour, Kindles , Stationery & Gifts, Cards, Gift Wrap, Gifts, Click & Collect
Waterstones Colchester - High Street
12-13 High Street, Colchester, CO1 1DAView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 17.30
- Tuesday 09.00 - 17.30
- Wednesday 09.00 - 17.30
- Thursday 09.00 - 17.30
- Friday 09.00 - 17.30
- Saturday 09.00 - 17.00
- Sunday 10.30 - 16.30
- Call us on 01206 561307
- Twitter: @waterstones_col
- Facebook: pages/Waterstones-Colchester-High-Street/100205870073596?ref=hl
Waterstones Colchester - in the heart of Britain's oldest recorded town.
Situated on the bustling High Street, our shop boasts a frontage admired by Pevsner in his Essex guide - describing it as a "fine example of 1920's bank architecture".
Inside you'll find friendly and helpful staff, together with a broad range of books (for adults and children), gifts, games and other beautiful items befitting one of Britain's fastest expanding towns.
We are proud to engage all those who visit our shop in our love of the written word, in all its formats. Across our two floors there’s the perfect book, just waiting to be discovered.
- Art, Crafts & Hobbies, Diet & Exercise, Health & Wellbeing, Travel, Travel Writing, Language Learning, Business and Management, Computing, Outdoor Pursuits, Transport and Driving, Psychology, Mind, Body & Spirit Poetry & Drama, Reference
Events View all
- Colchester - High Street,
- 12-13 High Street
- CO1 1DA