- Book Order Collection, Gift Wrap, Greetings Cards, Humour, Indoor Games, Jigsaws & Puzzles, Local Interest, New Fiction and Non-Fiction Stationery & Gifts
Waterstones Canterbury - Rose Lane
8 Rose Lane, Canterbury, CT1 2SJView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday 09.00 - 18.00
- Wednesday 09.00 - 18.00
- Thursday 09.00 - 18.00
- Friday 09.00 - 18.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 18.00
- Sunday 11.00 - 17.00
- Call us on 01227 452354
- Twitter: @@waterstonesrose
- Facebook: Waterstones Canterbury Rose Lane
- Instagram: @waterstonescanterburyrose
Waterstones Canterbury Rose Lane is the perfect haven for book lovers everywhere.
We offer a fantastic selection of books for our local market and for the many customers who visit our beautiful historic city. You simply must visit our bright and cheery Children's section, complete with play area, wigwam, plush mountain and marine fish tank. For all you foodies, our Cookery section is sure to inspire some delicious dishes. Sit down and cosy up with your favourite book and a cup of our delicious triple certified coffee in our very own Cafe W. We have an exciting evening events programme, which includes talks by a variety of authors, live music and spoken word events... a bit of everything really!
And for a bit of fun, sit in the red armchair photo window, and share your pictures using #redchairwaterstones.
- Antiques, Architecture, Art & Photography, Art Techniques, Board Games, Café W, Children's Books, Children's Games, Cookery, Craft & Hobbies, DIY, Fashion, Gardening, Health & Beauty, Humour, Interior Design, Manga, Mind, Body & Spirit, Self Help, Study Guides
- Academic, Astronomy, Biography, Business, Computing, Crime, Dictionaries, Drama, Entertainment, Fiction, Foreign Languages, Graphic Novels, History, Law, Medical & Nursing, Music, Natural History, Pets Philosophy, Poetry, Politics, Reference, Religion, Science Fiction, Spoken Word, Sport, Travel
Events View all
- Canterbury - Rose Lane,
- 8 Rose Lane
- CT1 2SJ