- Board Games, Book Order Collection, Gift Wrap, Greetings Cards, Humour, Indoor Games, Jigsaws & Puzzles, Local Interest, New Fiction and Non-Fiction Stationery & Gifts
Waterstones Canterbury - Rose Lane
8 Rose Lane, Canterbury, CT1 2SJView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday 09.00 - 18.00
- Wednesday 09.00 - 18.00
- Thursday 09.00 - 18.00
- Friday 09.00 - 18.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 18.00
- Sunday 10.30 - 16.30
- Call us on 01227 452354
- Twitter: @@waterstonesrose
- Facebook: Waterstones Canterbury Rose Lane
- Instagram: @waterstonescanterbury
Waterstones Canterbury Rose Lane is a haven for book lovers everywhere.
We offer a fantastic selection of books for our local market and for the many customers who visit our beautiful historic city.
You simply must visit our bright and cheery Children's section, complete with rocking horses, wigwam, plush mountain and tropical fish tank.
For all you foodies, our Cookery section is sure to inspire some delicious dishes. Sit down and cosy up with your favourite book and a cup of our delicious triple certified coffee in our very own Cafe W. We have an exciting events programme, which includes author talks and signings, live music, spoken word events, children's crafts and more!
Sit in our iconic red armchair window and share your pictures using #thereadingchair for the chance to win one of our Books of the Month.
- Antiques, Architecture, Art & Photography, Art Techniques, Café W, Children's Books, Children's Games, Cookery, Craft & Hobbies, DIY, Fashion, Gardening, Health & Beauty, Interior Design, Manga, Mind, Body & Spirit, Self Help, Study Guides
- Academic, Astronomy, Biography, Business, Computing, Crime, Dictionaries, Drama, Entertainment, Fiction, Foreign Languages, Graphic Novels, History, Law, Medical & Nursing, Music, Natural History, Pets Philosophy, Poetry, Politics, Reference, Religion, Science Fiction, Spoken Word, Sport, Travel
Events View all
- Canterbury - Rose Lane
- 8 Rose Lane
- CT1 2SJ