- Fiction, Classics, Local Interest
71-74 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1ZAView on Map
- Monday 09.00 - 19.00
- Tuesday 09.30 - 19.00
- Wednesday 09.00 - 19.00
- Thursday 09.00 - 19.00
- Friday 09.00 - 19.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 19.00
- Sunday 11.00 - 17.00
- Late Night Shopping
- 29th Nov 09.00 - 21.00
- 13th Dec 09.00 - 21.00
- Call us on 01273 206017
- Twitter: @BrightonWstones
- Facebook: pages/Waterstones-Brighton/324262170950489
A vibrant five-floor city bookshop, Waterstones Brighton is a haven of coffee, cake and wonderful books.
Situated by Brighton's iconic Clock Tower, our Waterstones is a destination for tourists and locals alike. Whatever your age or interest we are bound to have the book for you. Our range of titles span over five floors, including a Fiction section that highlights local novels and writers, a dedicated Genre Fiction floor with a great Graphic Novels section, a huge floor of Children's books and Toys, a Travel, Arts and Culture floor and a specialist Academic department.
We house two Café Ws on our Second and Third floors. Here, you will be able to buy books and coffee from the same counter and find a place to sit and enjoy your refreshments amongst the bookshelves. A dedicated community bookshop, we pride ourselves on a lively events programme, a Book Group, Writers Group and a Saturday morning Kids' Club.
- Bestsellers, Gifts & Stationery, Greetings Cards, Click & Collect, Customer Orders
- Poetry & Plays, Science Fiction, Crime, Graphic Novels, Gay Interest
- Children's, Parenting
- Cookery, Travel, Sport, Art, Fashion, Design, Music, Film & TV, Biography, Indoor Games
- History, Politics, Business, Economics, Philosophy, Religion, Natural History, Popular Science, Languages, EFL/TEFL, Reference, Psychology, Self Help, Mind, Body & Spirit, Humour.
Events View all
- 71-74 North Street
- BN1 1ZA