- Fiction, Classics, Local Interest
71-74 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1ZAView on Map
- Call us on 01273 206017
- Twitter: @BrightonWstones
- Facebook: pages/Waterstones-Brighton/324262170950489
A vibrant five-floor city bookshop, Waterstones Brighton is a haven of coffee, cake and wonderful books.
Situated by Brighton's iconic Clock Tower, our Waterstones is a destination for tourists and locals alike. Whatever your age or interest we are bound to have the book for you. Our range of titles span over five floors, including a Fiction section that highlights local novels and writers, a dedicated Genre Fiction floor with a great Graphic Novels section, a huge floor of Children's books and Toys, a Travel, Arts and Culture floor and a specialist Academic department.
We house two Café Ws on our Second and Third floors. Here, you will be able to buy books and coffee from the same counter and find a place to sit and enjoy your refreshments amongst the bookshelves. A dedicated community bookshop, we pride ourselves on a lively events programme, a Book Group, Writers Group and a Saturday morning Kids' Club.
- Bestsellers, Gifts & Stationery, Greetings Cards.
- Poetry & Plays, Science Fiction, Crime, Horror, Graphic Novels, Gay Interest, Audio, Indoor Games, Humour
Click & Collect, Customer Order
- Children's, Parenting, Gardening, Crafts, Cookery, Health
- Travel, Sport, Art, Fashion, Design, Music, Film & TV, Biography, Natural History
- History, Politics, Business, Economics, Philosophy, Religion, Popular Science, Languages, EFL/TEFL, Reference, Psychology, Self Help, Mind, Body & Spirit, Literary Criticism
- 71-74 North Street
- BN1 1ZA
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.