- Fiction, HB Classics
71-74 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1ZAView on Map
- Call us on 01273 206017
- Twitter: @BrightonWstones
- Facebook: pages/Waterstones-Brighton/324262170950489
A vibrant five-floor city bookshop, Waterstones Brighton is a haven of coffee, cake and wonderful books.
Situated by Brighton's iconic Clock Tower, our Waterstones is a destination for tourists and locals alike. Whatever your age or interest we are bound to have the book for you. Our range of titles span over five floors, including a Fiction section that highlights local novels and writers, a dedicated Genre Fiction floor with a great Graphic Novels section, a huge floor of Children's books and Toys, a Travel, Arts and Culture floor and a specialist Academic department.
We have a Café W on our Third floor. Here, you will be able to find a place to sit and enjoy your refreshments amongst the bookshelves.
*Cafe W opening hours are Mon-Sat 9am - 5.30pm, Sun 11am - 4.30pm*
- Bestsellers, New Titles, Gifts & Stationery, Greetings Cards.
- Poetry & Plays, Science Fiction, Crime, Horror, Graphic Novels, Gay Interest, Audio, Indoor Games, Humour
Click & Collect, Customer Orders
- Children's, Parenting, Gardening, Practical Art, Crafts, Cookery, Health
- Travel, Sport, Art, Fashion, Design, Architecture, Music, Film & TV, Biography, Natural History
- History, Politics, Business, Economics, Philosophy, Religion, Popular Science, Languages, EFL/TEFL, Reference, Psychology, Self Help, Mind, Body & Spirit, Literary Criticism
Events View all
- 71-74 North Street
- BN1 1ZA
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?