- Fiction, Classics, Poetry, Plays, Audio Books, Essays
from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
24-26 High Street, Birmingham, B4 7SLView on Map
- Call us on 0121 633 4353
- Twitter: @BhamWaterstones
- Facebook: waterstonesbham
- Instagram: @waterstonesbirmingham
Occupying a landmark 1930s Art Deco building and proudly featuring our historic blue plaque tribute to William Hutton, the first historian of the city, Waterstones Birmingham welcomes you to the Midland's premier bookshop on our busy High Street.
Size isn’t everything they say, but we disagree as, across six fantastic floors, we offer shelves full of books, games and gifts perfect for all ages to enjoy browsing and exploring.
We have significantly expanded our games offer and are one of Waterstones’ flagship stores for games. With shelves packed with all types of board and card games; from family and party games, to strategy games, and logic and deduction puzzles. Our passionate games enthusiasts will help you to find your next favourite.
You can choose from a wealth of fiction, sci-fi and fantasy books, or will you be tempted by our expanded range of manga titles? If non-fiction is what you prefer, we have a huge selection of cookery, history and travel books amongst a host of subjects we stock, to truly cater for all interests and tastes. A dedicated children’s floor is on level three, where a helpful, friendly team are always on hand to assist both older and younger book readers alike, and don’t forget to ask about our Pluscard when making your purchase too!
Our knowledgeable booksellers will be happy to recommend titles to tempt you, or can offer our ordering service to get that much sought after book into your hands, as long as it’s available (even we have our limits!)
Our expert baristas are here to help you unwind in our first floor café, so you can relax by enjoying a cuppa and a tasty treat as you take in the view of the bustling city centre. We believe you’ll not find a better tasting coffee anywhere else in town!
We also host regular author events and signings, and during the school holidays have fun filled activities to help keep the little ones occupied.
So there really is a lot to see and do at Waterstones Birmingham, and we are excited to welcome both Brummies and more far flung visitors to our store to share our love of books and reading to each and every one.
Look forward to seeing you soon...
- Bestsellers, Hardback Fiction, Hardback Non-Fiction, Manga, Sci-fi & Fantasy, Greetings Cards, Stationery & Gifts, Games & Puzzles,
Click & Collect
- Food & Drink, Gardening, Art & Design, Fashion, Hobbies, Pets, Home, Health, Nature
- History, Transport, Biography, Social Sciences, Popular Science, Religion & Bibles, Philosophy, Self-help, Business, Law, Politics, Secondary Study Guides, Medical, Careers, Driving Theory
- Children's Floor - Baby & Toddler, Characters, Picture Books, Reference, Hobbies & Activities, Gifts, Younger Fiction, Teenage Fiction, Revision Guides up to GSCE
- Travel, Dictionaries, Foreign Languages & EFL, Music, Film & TV, Indoor Games, Sport, Humour
Events View all
- 24-26 High Street
- B4 7SL
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?