- Fiction, Crime, Classics, Romance, DVDs, Drama, Dutch Fiction in English translation, Local Interest
Kalverstraat 152, 1012XE, Amsterdam, 1012View on Map
- Monday 10.00 - 18.30
- Tuesday 09.30 - 18.30
- Wednesday 09.30 - 18.30
- Thursday 09.30 - 21.00
- Friday 09.30 - 19.00
- Saturday 10.00 - 19.00
- Sunday 11.00 - 18.30
- Call us on 00 3120 6383821
- Twitter: @watamsterdam
- Facebook: WatAdam
The home of English language books in The Netherlands.
In the heart of Amsterdam's book district in a stunning building, designed by renowned Dutch architect H.P. Berlage, our shop has a relaxed ambience, with knowledgeable, book-loving staff. As well as a large range of books we stock Greetings Cards, Stationery & Gifts, British food, Toys & Games, magazines and newspapers, over four floors.
We also specialise in English and Dutch as a second language, Children's books, Dutch fiction in English translation and books about living and working in the Netherlands. We can order any available book or DVD at no extra charge.
We place great emphasis on personal recommends from our booksellers, which you'll find throughout the store and we currently run a Classic Fiction book group.
Ultimately we want you to enjoy your visit to our shop and leave with the right books for you. We love books, we love reading, and we love helping people find great books to read.
- Magazines, Stationery, British food, Greetings Cards
- Children's, Food & Drink, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Travel
- Biography, Business, History, Art & Design, Language, Self Development, Science
- Kalverstraat 152, 1012XE