Zanzibar's coastline offers some of the best beaches in the world, with its dazzling white sands and colourful marine life, whilst atmospheric Stone Town is filled with intriguing alleyways and old Arabian townhouses. Whether you're sampling fresh seafood at the Forodhani Market, scuba diving off the pristine coast of Pemba or challenging your senses on a spice tour, Footprint's Zanzibar & Pemba Handbook covers all the top attractions on these glorious islands, plus tips for escaping the crowds and getting off the beaten track.
* Includes Dar es Salaam, the main gateway for entering Tanzania.
* Practicalities section with essential advice on getting there and around.
* Highlights map & inspirational colour section, so you know what not to miss.
* Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax - whatever your budget.
* Detailed street maps for Dar es Salaam, Stone Town& other key locations in the region.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of Zanzibar & Pemba without weighing you down.
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides ISBN: 9781910120835 Number of pages: 136 Weight: 181 g Dimensions: 178 x 115 x 12 mm Edition: 2nd Revised edition
Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability.
Thank you for your reservation
Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date.
When will my order be ready to collect?
Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your item is available for collection.
Call us on or send us an email at
Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order
Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on or send us an email at