Your Pregnancy Nutrition Guide: What to eat when you're pregnant (Paperback)Henrietta Norton (author)
- In stock
Drawing on over a decade of work with mothers-to-be, expert nutritionist Henrietta Norton provides you with clear and practical advice on what to eat during preconception, pregnancy and the early stages of motherhood. You'll find out:
* What to avoid and which supplements to take
* Ways to eat a healthy vegetarian or vegan pregnancy diet
* Which nutrients are important at each trimester
* How to manage symptoms such as morning sickness and fatigue
* Pregnancy and preconception superfoods and recipes
* How to allergy-proof your baby and optimise their development
With meal planners for each trimester, a handy list of food to access on your smart phone and with chapters on preconception, breastfeeding and labour nutrition, let Your Pregnancy Nutrition Guide be your close companion on this precious journey.
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 166 g
Dimensions: 198 x 126 x 15 mm
Henrietta Norton really knows her stuff when it comes to healthy bumps * Calgary Avansino *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.