- roles, policies and practices in integrated services
- quality assessment in a multiprofessional context
- evaluating and developing children and family services
- participation and engagement in integrated family centres
- contemporary leadership and management in multiprofessional teams
- innovative multiprofessional learning
- creative multiprofessional environments.
Each chapter incorporates activities to support professional development. Six chapters analyse: multi-professional case studies on inclusive education; joint assessment and family support; leadership in integrated children's services (education, health and social services); participatory one-stop family centre design; and mentoring in the childcare/early years sector.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
Number of pages: 216
Weight: 500 g
Dimensions: 242 x 170 x 18 mm
-Eunice Lumsden Deputy
Divisional Leader and Programme Leader for the BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies Degree at The University of Northampton