Skilfully deliver the new linear specification using the advice and activities in this accessible Teacher's Book to equip your students with essential, transferable English Language skills.
- Allows you to effectively structure your teaching with a range of developmental activities that ensure continuous skills progression within and across lessons
- Introduces a flexible approach to the course so you can lay the foundations for reading and writing skills, assess students against the new grading system and revisit areas for improvement
- Reduces your marking time by supplying example answers, simple mark schemes and examiner commentary for the Student's Book activities
- Ensures that inclusion is embedded in your lesson plans with extension activities for high achievers and guidance on adapting content to match students' differing needs
- Increases your confidence teaching the revised curriculum, offering practical classroom tips and authoritative advice on the new content and assessment requirements
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 120
Weight: 378 g
Dimensions: 297 x 217 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review