Wind power is used more and more around the world to give us electricity in our homes. But what is wind? How can it be used to make electricity and why is it replacing other forms of energy? Find out in this book.
* Topaz/Band 13 books offer longer and more demanding reads for children to investigate and evaluate.
* Text type - An information book.
* The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
* The glossary and index on pages 28 and 29 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
* Curriculum links - Science - Electricity
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 32
Weight: 90 g
Dimensions: 210 x 148 x 4 mm