* detailed biographical information on each leading figure
* analyses of the role and significance of each minor figure
* a reliable guide to the huge Shakespearian canon for student and teacher
* quotations from famous critics
* useful information on some of Shakespeare's sources.
From Antonio to Yorick, Macbeth to Mercutio, this book embraces the breadth and depth of the world's most important playwright.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 249 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.