This title includes leading diplomats, politicians, government ministers, heads of state, academics, civil servants, judges, bankers, academics, journalists and writers.
* Essentially a directory of international organizations as well as an invaluable A-Z guide to the world's leading officials who work within them
* Over 6,000 biographical entries
* Thoroughly revised and updated to include the latest information
* Provides details of leading diplomats , politicians, government ministers, heads of state, academics, civil servants judges, bankers, journalists and writers who are prominent in the field of international affairs.
* Each biographical entry includes: name, nationality, date of birth, family details, educations, career information, publications, contact address, telephone and fax numbers, email and internet addresses, leisure interests
* Also includes an alphabetical listing of organizations mentioned in the book.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 8
Weight: 2132 g
Dimensions: 279 x 211 x 47 mm
'The book ... will have its place on the shelves of news organizations, government offices, embassies and international organizations.' - Australian Library Review
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?