Weekly Provisions: How to Eat Seasonally and Love What's Left Over (Hardback)Kim Duke (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Fun, tasty, and flavourful recipes that help you cook for the entire week! Save time and money and make a variety of mouthwatering meals.
Author Kim Duke will show you how to make delicious, affordable meals over weekends that can be repurposed for weekday meals. Save time, money and reduce food waste with this batch-cooking guide.
Weekly Provisions places variety and fun back into meal prep and seasonal cooking and shows how to spice up leftovers. In this book you'll discover:
- Recipes for 12 complete menus - each with a starter, main event, side dish and pudding - followed by creative ideas for turning what's left into new meals during the week
- 100 leftover makeovers for breakfast on the go, packed lunches, speedy suppers, and more
- How to stock your larder and make a weekly shopping list without food waste
- The indulgence of comfort food with an added element of meal planning and purpose
Meal preparation can be a tedious weekend task that nobody really wants to do. When you're time-poor and weekdays are filled with work, family, and other activities, cooking new meals can quickly become overwhelming. Weekly Provisions is packed with recipes for 12 complete menus - each with a starter, main event, side dish and pudding - followed by more than 60 creative ideas for turning what's left into new meals and snacks during the week.
So say goodbye to sad leftovers and boring batch-cooking, and let chef Kim Duke show you a new way to cook that's easy on your time and money, but big on taste and pleasure!
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 865 g
Dimensions: 241 x 203 x 23 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.