Web Words That Work: Writing Online Copy That Sells (Paperback)Michael R. Miller (author)
- We can order this
Write great search-optimized, customer-optimized web copy!
(No experience? No problem!)
Need to put together a website? Or post to your company's Facebook page? Or write a great Google AdWords ad? You know it's important. Your image is at stake. Maybe a lot ofmoney, too. But you're not a professional web copywriter. Where do you start? Right here. Million-selling author Michael Miller will teach you, show you, guide you-even if you've never done it before!
Think you can't write? Hate to write? Forget school: Here are all the professional-quality online copywriting tips and tricks you need right now. Miller will help you find your voice, organize your message, use links, get great search results, and a whole lot more. Best of all, you'll learn how to grab hold of people in seconds-because that's all the time you've got!
* The perfect web copywriting guide for every entrepreneur, small businessperson, blogger, and website owner
* Keep it short, keep it simple!
* Think like your readers, fire them up, and get them to act!
* Write text that search engines and humans will both love
* Be absolutely clear! Squeeze all the confusion out of your content
* Make sure you know just enough grammar and punctuation
* Combine text and visuals to make them both work better
* Choose the right delivery formats
* Integrate your copy into an existing web page design
* Work well with web designers and developers
Detailed, expert guidance for writing:
* Web pages
* Online articles
* Blog posts
* Social media updates
* Web ads
* Email promos & newsletters
* Online press releases
* Online help & FAQs
* Smartphone & tablet content
* Web interfaces
Michael Miller has written 100+ non-fiction books, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide; B2B Digital Marketing; Using Google ® AdWords and AdSense; Using Google ® Search; The Complete Idiot's Guide to Search Engine Optimization; Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes; and Facebook for Grown-Ups. Miller's books have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He has earned a reputation for clearly explaining technical subjects to non-technical readers, and offering exceptionally useful real-world advice on complex topics.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 404 g
Dimensions: 227 x 155 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review