A fascinating month-by-month collection of facts, figures and explanations related to UK weather with details of famous meteorologists and their influence. Discover historical facts, notable weather events, amazing statistics and stories that will keep you informed all year round.
You can delve as deeply as you like, or follow your own favourite topic throughout the year.
- discover little-known secrets about the weather
- learn fascinating facts and notable meteorological anniversaries
- track weather patterns over the previous 12 months
- examine weather extremes, temperature and atmospheric pressure highs and lows
- check wind, rainfall and snowfall extremes
- discover the times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset across the UK capital cities
- find the Moon's Phases and Ages for the year
Written by weather expert, Storm Dunlop.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 220 g
Dimensions: 184 x 117 x 28 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?