Water Fitness Progressions (Paperback)Christine Alexander (author)
Water fitness classes are more popular than ever-and with good reason, since they are fun, accessible, and effective. But how do you, as an instructor or trainer, keep them fresh? How do you continue to challenge your participants, who have varied interests and goals? Water Fitness Progressions has the answers.
Water Fitness Progressions is designed to help you create programs that gradually, and systematically, progress your participants. Inside you will discover the following:
* Over 150 ready-to-use lesson plans
* Variations of the shallow-water and deep-water exercises offer over 590 possibilities
* Specific programming for shallow and deep water
* Suggestions for introducing equipment to a workout
* High-intensity and low-intensity training plans
* Tips for using water resistance to improve strength
With step-by-step instructions, detailed photos, and expert advice, Water Fitness Progressions is the comprehensive, yet practical, resource that you've been waiting for. With an entire year of plans, you will spend more time teaching and less time preparing.
Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 907 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 mm
You may also be interested in...
ReviewsSign In To Write A Review
Please sign in to write a review
Sign In / Register
Download the Waterstones App
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?