VCP5-DCV Official Certification Guide (Covering the VCP550 Exam): VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center VirtualizationBill Ferguson (author)
- Not available
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the VCP5-DCV exam, including
* Installing, upgrading, and securing all the key components in your vSphere, including ESXi hosts, vCenter, datastores, and network components
* Networking components in vSphere, including vSphere standard switch and distributed switch concepts
* Configuring and managing all forms of storage, including Fibre Channel, iS CSI, and network-attached storage
* Creating, configuring, and managing virtual machines and vApps
* Keeping your vSphere running smoothly and recovering quickly from any failure, including services that improve overall utilization and recoverability
* Identifying the key components of your vSphere and how they work together
* Understanding the "core four" resources in any computer system: CPU, memory, disk, and network
* Preparing thoroughly for the VCP550 exam
VCP5-DCV Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
* Master VMware VCP550 exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
* Gain confidence taking the realistic practice exam on the DVD
VCP5-DCV Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VCP550 exam on vSphere 5.5 for VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization certification. VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) Bill Ferguson shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material follows the exam blueprint and is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retaining exam topics.
The companion DVD contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
VCP5-DCV Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 656
Weight: 1318 g
Dimensions: 232 x 195 x 41 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review