Using Psychology in the Classroom (Paperback)Stephen James Minton (author)
- We can order this
Areas covered include:
- the self, self-esteem, and self-esteem enhancement
- intelligence, learning styles and educational attainment
- positive teaching, co-operative learning and assertive discipline
- special educational needs
- preventing and countering bullying and cyber-bullying
- dealing with prejudice
- stress and stress management
This detailed text will be vital reading for all those studying psychology and applied psychology in primary and secondary teaching degree programmes. Constant links between theory and practice also make it a valuable read for practitioners reflecting on their approach to common classroom scenarios.
Stephen James Minton is a lecturer in Psychology of Education at Trinity College Dublin.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 352 g
Dimensions: 232 x 186 x 13 mm
-Adrian North, Professor of Psychology, Heriot-Watt University
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review