Using National Data Bases in Educational Research (Paperback)Thomas L. Hilton (editor)
- We can order this from the publisher
* What variables are present in each of the major national data bases?
* What are the problems and dangers in making comparisons across data bases?
* What factors invalidate comparisons of test scores across data bases?
* In what ways can data from certain data bases be physically merged with data from other data bases?
This text clearly demonstrates what can be done with large national data bases and, perhaps equally important, what cannot be done -- or done only if certain precautions are taken.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 316
Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 mm
"...a useful record of what is going on in the USA and is of relevance to researchers in education."
"...will aid researchers in the planning and design stage of research projects as it describes what may be accomplished through the use of national longitudinal and cross-sectional data."
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.