Urban Stormwater Management Tools (Hardback)Larry Mays (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Managing Urban Stormwater SystemsManaging stormwater flow is a particular challenge in urban environments. Urban Stormwater Management Tools details the design of basins and detection systems, covers subsurface and wetland issues, and presents a complete methodology for regulating sewer overflow. It includes methods for:
* Hydrologically and hydraulically analyzing storm water systems
* Designing storm water inlets, storm sewers, detention systems and infiltration basins
* Learning about design methods ranging from the rational method to advanced simulation and optimization methods for sewer systems
* Integrating operations and management considerations into designs
* Performing risk/reliability analysis of stormwater systems
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 866 g
Dimensions: 239 x 193 x 33 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?