* modern agricultural practices and economics
* habitat degradation through overgrazing
* commercial forest plantations
* the persecution of wildlife
* recreation in the uplands
* the funding of upland farming.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 164
Weight: 408 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 11 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.