Unlocking the Bible (Paperback)David Pawson (author)
- 10+ in stock
A unique overview of both the Old and New Testaments, from a widely respected evangelical speaker and writer.
Unlocking the Bible opens up the word of God in a fresh and powerful way. Avoiding the small detail of verse by verse studies, it sets out the epic story of God and his people in Israel. The culture, historical background and people are introduced and the teaching applied to the modern world.
Eight volumes have been brought into one compact and easy to use guide to cover both the Old and the New testaments in one massive omnibus edition.
* The Maker's Instructions - The five books of law
* A Land and A Kingdom - Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1&2 Samuel, 1&2 Kings
* Poems of Worship and Wisdom - Psalms, Song of Solomon, proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Job
* Decline and Fall of an Empire - Isaiah, Jeremiah and other prophets
* The Struggle to Survive - Chronicles and prophets of exile
* The Hinge of History - Mathew, Mark, Luke, John and acts
* The Thirteenth Apostle - Paul and his letters
* Through Suffering to Glory - Revelation, Hebrews, and the letters of James, Peter and Jude
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 1376
Weight: 920 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 60 mm
'If you want a highly rated commentary on the whole Bible - all for under GBP10 - we recommend Unlocking the Bible'
Holy Trinity Brompton (home of the Alpha Course)
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.