Understanding Weight Control: Mind and Body Strategies for Lifelong Success (Hardback)Deborah C. Saltman, M.D., PH.D (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
This guide explains why we gain weight and what we can do to lose it. Without advocating any particular diet, it details a mind-body strategy for realistic lifetime weight management.
* Written by a respected physician who has been through the journey of weight loss
* Anticipates readers' concerns by including the questions, quandaries, and solutions of patients with whom she has worked
* Primes readers with not only the physical challenges but also the mental challenges of weight loss
* Presents helpful tables including a "weight-disruptive shopping plan"
* Includes a bibliography that may be referenced for further reading
* Explains what to look for in a physician to help with weight control in an appendix
Number of pages: 174