Uncle John's Do-It-Yourself Journal For Infomaniacs Only (Paperback)Bathroom Readers' Institute (author)
- Not available
This amazing interactive book is bulging with mind-blowing information and stuffed with puzzling questions designed to build boys' brains. Every page offers fascinating facts plus plenty of space for BOYS to fill with their own thoughts, drawings, lists, inventions, found facts, comic adventures, and totally mad musings. Build knowledge. Expand creative and critical thinking skills. And--best of all--have 176 pages of infomaniacal F-U-N!
Here are just a few of the many things packed inside this amazing interactive journal:
- Meet Josh Casey, holder of the Guinness World Record for sitting on the most whoopee cushions. Then draw yourself doing something awesome.
- Learn about the unbelievably dumb laws passed by the U.S. Congress. How dumb? Well...Congress made it illegal to pick on Bigfoot. Then brainstorm laws you would pass if you were elected to Congress.
- Check out the weirdest things ever collected, including the thorax of the man who assassinated Abraham Lincoln. Then create your own cabinet of curiosities.
- Read Uncle John's 2Do Before I'm 2Old list. Then fill in your own 2Do list.
- Also in the mix: Make Your Own Comics, Uncle John's "Invent-o-Mat," a Time-Traveling Lab Rat, Your Plan for World Domination, and much, much more!
Bonus feature: Full-color stickers! Two pages of peel-off stickers let kids create sticker stories, jazz up their journal pages, paste favorites to their foreheads, or sticker-up their backpacks and binders.
Publisher: Thunder Bay Press
Number of pages: 176
Weight: 349 g
Dimensions: 216 x 143 x 18 mm