Uncle John's Bathroom Reader The World's Gone Crazy (Paperback)Bathroom Readers' Institute (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Good news: It's not you--the world really is going crazy! And Uncle John is barely sane enough to guide you through it all in this whirlwind tour of all things strange and weird. Yes, loyal Throne Room readers, these 432 all-new pages of pure crazy will shock and confound you...and make your side split open from laughing. (Uncle John takes no legal responsibilities for split sides.) So fire up your egg-beater, strap on your tin-foil hat, and plunge on into...
* The secret government plot to poison Earth's skies
* Animal-human hybrids and what role they'll have in society
* "Sexy Finding Nemo" and other inappropriate Halloween costumes
* A cow that eats chicken, therapeutic snake massages, and killer kangaroos
* The lady who married the Eiffel Tower, and the man who hugs and kisses his car
* Enjoying the world's craziest festivals--where you can eat fried lamb testicles, ride on a ship through the desert, or pierce your skin with a bicycle
* Jackasses who copied Jackass and barely lived to tell about it
* How to tell if you have Exploding Head Syndrome
* Decoding the Mayan Prophecy
* Clergy gone wild
And much, much more!
Publisher: Advantage Publishers Group
Number of pages: 432
Weight: 581 g
Dimensions: 210 x 140 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review