*THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER*
THIS IS 2CC'S MUST-HAVE SECOND SERVING OF DELICIOUS SLIMMING RECIPES - FULL OF FLAVOUR, FAST TO MAKE AND FILLING - ALL 500 CALORIES OR LESS!
Fast and Filling, is the second cookbook from Sunday Times bestselling authors, the twochubbycubs - packed 100 more tasty slimming recipes, all under 500 calories, beautifully photographed and easy to make - these meals and snacks are designed to help with your weight loss and ensure you save precious time in the kitchen too - whether that's through meals cooked in minutes, or dinner ideas that can be scaled up and batch cooked for later.
What to expect:
- All recipes are calorie counted with clear indications of portions and prep and cook timings + flavour and cooking tips.
- 2CC store cupboard essentials.
- Recipe symbols throughout: easy to scale, quick to make, good for lunches, freeze well, dairy-free, gluten-free, veggie and vegan + smart swaps - ideas to make each recipe work for your dietary requirements.
- Simple, affordable, family-friendly ingredients.
- Chapters include: Bangin' Breakfasts, Minute Meals (for those in a hurry!), One Pan, Low & Slow, Tighten the Belt (for pre-pay day!), Fakeaways and Sweet Treats.
- Miniblogs of signature silliness with each recipe - James and Paul will give you a newfound confidence to get cooking and have you laughing along the road to weight loss!
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 1000 g
Dimensions: 248 x 195 x 26 mm
A gorgeous new book from the boys, in their usual style. Mouth-watering recipes that are perfect whether you are following a 'particular' diet plan, counting calories or just trying to eat more healthily. -- Amazon review
I didn't think I could love a recipe book, but I do. The first book was great, this one is even better! There are so many amazing looking recipes to tempt you. -- Amazon review
The recipes are really well thought out and easy to follow. All the nutritional information is available. If you are following a specific diet plan it's easy to work out the SYNS or points using the relevant apps. What makes this book (and the first, and their planner) stand out, is the boys' amazing humour. I have cried laughing at some of their stories, especially on the blog. These two men are very special indeed. I'm so grateful I found them and their Facebook group, they are truly an inspiration. -- Amazon review
I love how the books promote the love of good food without any sense of being on a diet. -- Amazon review
Forget synthetic-tasting 'diet' food - all the recipes in this book are bursting with real flavours and darn healthy with it too. Cooking and eating healthily has never been easier! The recipes are clear and easy to follow and use readily available ingredients that won't break the bank. -- Amazon review
A wonderful selection of new recipes, with surprising additions and old favourites alike. Well written and easy to follow recipes and not the usual boring, dry instructions! -- Amazon review
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.