A step-by-step guide to create more balance, gain financial freedom, and create a life and business you love.
If your heart is telling you that it's time to leave that 9-to-5 behind, or you feel alive every time you work on your side hustle, or you're fed up building someone else's dreams . . . it is time to give your two weeks' notice.
But you will need an experienced guide to give you the roadmap to turn this world of possibility into a reality. From corporate underling to multimillion-dollar entrepreneur, Amy Porterfield, host of the podcast Online Marketing Made Easy, has been there, done that. Her clear, step-by-step, and actionable guidance will help you to:
- tackle paralyzing self-doubt and that "not-enoughness" feeling
- find the courage to take action, even without confidence
- get started without knowing exactly what your business is going to be
- develop, price, and launch your first offer
- throw a Post-It party to organize your business ideas into your own unique framework
By following Amy's business playbook, you'll be able to turn the glass ceiling you've crashed into again and again into a floor you can stand on.
Publisher: Hay House UK Ltd
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 435 g
Dimensions: 226 x 150 x 30 mm