Two-Stroke Engine Repair and Maintenance (Paperback)Paul Dempsey (author)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get Peak Performance from Two-Stroke Engines
Do you spend more time trying to start your weed trimmer than you do enjoying your backyard? With this how-to guide, you can win the battle with the temperamental two-stroke engine.
Written by long-time mechanic and bestselling author Paul Dempsey, Two-Stroke Engine Repair & Maintenance shows you how to fix the engines that power garden equipment, construction tools, portable pumps, mopeds, generators, trolling motors, and more. Detailed drawings, schematics, and photographs along with step-by-step instructions make it easy to get the job done quickly. Save time and money when you learn how to:
- Troubleshoot the engine to determine the source of the problem
- Repair magnetos and solid-state systems--both analog and digital ignition modules
- Adjust and repair float-type, diaphragm, and variable venturi carburetors
- Fabricate a crankcase pressure tester
- Fix rewind starters of all types
- Overhaul engines--replace crankshaft seals, main bearings, pistons, and rings
- Work with centrifugal clutches, V-belts, chains, and torque converters
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Weight: 282 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?