Transforming the Mind: Teachings on Generating Compassion (Paperback)His Holiness the Dalai Lama (author)
- We can order this
The Dalai Lama on one of the most important spiritual practices to develop wisdom and compassion.
* Based on three days of teaching in London, May 1999, this book is an edited version of the Dalai Lama's discourse on The Eight Verses on Generating Compassion.
* The Verses are one of the most profound and sacred texts in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.
* The title of the book comes from the Tibetan word for the Verses: `lojong' - literally, transforming your mind.
* The lucid, straightforward commentary on these teachings includes instruction on how to transform difficult situations into opportunities for spiritual growth.
* The author also offers practical methods as to how to develop positive ways of thinking and compassion.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 176
Weight: 272 g
Dimensions: 234 x 153 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review